Sbcglobal Email not working
Even though the services of SBCGlobal are now merged with AT&T, the SBCGlobal.net email account is still used by a lot of users. Overall, the SBCGlobal email service is good quite but some inevitable technical glitches are also present. Due to these glitches, we can see users posting about the issues like SBCglobal email not working, not responding every now and then.
Such kinds of problems can be really annoying especially if you use SBCGlobal as your business email. We request you to keep reading this post because here you will find out the reasons why your SBCGlobal email isn’t working and solutions to fix it.
What are the reasons why your SBCGlobal email isn’t working
Some of the most common reasons why problems like SBCGlobal not working occurs are as follows.
- A week and slow Internet connection
- Using incorrect login credentials
- Using SBCGlobal email on a browser that is not compatible
- Third-party add-ons and plugins in the browser causing problems
- An account is blocked by SBCGlobal due to issues like suspicious activities, etc.
- Antivirus and windows firewall settings not allowing SBCGlobal to work properly
- The size of the file that you are trying to send is either too big or not supported.
SBCGlobal not working on a browser
SBCGlobal webmail through AT&T is fully compatible to work smoothly with popular browsers like chrome, firefox, etc. However, we can still see users complaining about problems like SBCGlobal not working on firefox, internet explorer, etc.
The solution to resolve such problems depends upon the exact issue you are dealing with. We have provided resolutions to some of the most common issues as given below.
How to fix SBCGlobal not opening/ responding problems?
In case you are not able to access SBCGlobal email because it is not opening or responding then you should follow the steps mentioned below.
- First of all, check your internet connection and make sure you are connected to fast and uninterrupted internet.
- Check your web browser and ensure that it is compatible with AT&T or SBCGlobal.
- Remove all such plugins or add-ons from your browser that can cause a problem in the proper workflow of SBCglobal emails.
- Sometimes your antivirus or windows firewall can also be a bit problematic. So, you should try and run SBCGlobal once again after temporarily disabling your Windows firewall and antivirus.
- In case SBCGlobal email is not working even after trying the above measures then you should switch to another browser or device. For example – you may switch to firefox in case SBCGlobal not working on Chrome.
SBCGlobal not sending/ receiving Email
Sometimes, you can face problems when SBCGlobal runs fine but you can’t send or receive emails.
- Firstly, you should make sure that you are signed in to your account properly. You can reset SBCGlobal Password in case you are unable to log into the SBCGlobal email account.
- Make sure your account is not blocked by the SBCGlobal. Generally, a SBCGlobal account is blocked due to sending a large number of spam emails.
- Check your spam and other folders within your SBCGlobal email account in case you can’t find the email you are looking for.
- Make sure there is enough storage space in your SBCGlobal email account.
- Check your filter and email forwarding settings to confirm that new emails are not being forwarded to other email addresses.
- Also, check your block list in case you are not able to receive SBCGlobal emails from a particular email account.
- The problems of can’t send SBCGlobal email can also arise due to the file you are trying to attach. Ensure that the format and size of the files you are attaching with your email are supported by the SBCGlobal.
- There is a limit on the number of emails you can send in a day. If you are unable to send SBCglobal email then it is quite possible that you have crossed that limit. In such cases, you need to wait for around 24 hours to start sending emails again.
- Contact your receivers and make sure you are not blocked by them.
SBCGlobal email not working on iPhone
The SBCGlobal email service is designed to work flawlessly on the iPhone. You should go through the instructions given below if you can’t use SBCGlobal email on an iPhone.
- First of all, make sure that the SBCGlobal email account is perfectly configured on your iOS device.
- You may switch to POP protocols in case you are having problems in IMAP and vice versa.
- Also, check the space on your iPhone and delete some rarely used apps in case storage space is low.
- Your iPhone should not be on Airplane mode.
- If the issue persists then you should remove SBCGlobal from iPhone completely and set it up once again.
IMAP settings to add SBCGlobal on iPhone are given in the table below.
|Incoming Server host name||Imap.mail.att.net|
|SSL (Incoming security)||SSL|
|Outgoing Server hostname||Smtp.mail.att.net|
SBCGlobal.net email not working on Android
Just like on an iPhone, the SBCGlobal email should also work perfectly on Android as well.
- Make sure your Android device has an Internet connection and it is not working on Airplane mode.
- Ensure that your device has enough storage space so that SBCGlobal can work without any type of hassle.
- In case you have added SBCGlobal to Android using IMAP protocol then you may switch to POP settings and vice versa.
- Reconfigure SBCGlobal on Android in case the problem continues.
- You may also use SBCGlobal email’s web version using any mobile web browser on Android.
SBCGlobal Manual Settings for Android
|Incoming Server name (POP)||Pop.att.yahoo.com|
|Outgoing Server name (SMTP)||Smtp.att.yahoo.com|
|Username||Full SBCGlobal email address|
|Incoming Mail Port||995, Use secure connection checked|
|Outgoing Mail Port||465, Use secure connection checked|