Bellsouth Email Password Reset
Ever since Bellsouth email got merged with AT&T email, different sorts of problem arise every day. Bellsouth users do not know where to get the necessary help from. Problems like “Bellsouth email stopped working”, “Bellsouth email not accepting password” or “Forgot Bellsouth email password, how to recover it” can cause you trouble if not fixed on time. Every now and then, SBCGlobal users aka Bellsouth users face trouble in resetting the password of their Bellsouth email account. This leads to a situation where they can no longer access their account and send/receive emails. If you are also a troubled user who has done everything to gain back the access to Bellsouth account and failed miserably, then here you’ll find the solution of “How to reset/recover AT&T email password”.
Cases for Resetting Bellsouth password
There can be numerous reasons behind why you feel the need to reset or recover the password of Bellsouth email account. Some of the most prominent cases are mentioned below-
- Forgotten the password of snet.net email
- Know the password, but cannot login into Bellsouth
- Recover the password when account is compromised
- Change Bellsouth password due to security reasons
Different scenarios for resetting Bellsouth password
Before we begin with the solution of Bellsouth password recovery, it is essential for you to identify the scenario that fits your situation. Here are the solutions for two key scenarios for Bellsouth email password reset process- 1) if you have forgotten the password 2) if you know the password but cannot sign-in. Follow the directions as stated below to recover Bellsouth password easily.
How to reset password when you forgot Bellsouth password?
AT&T email users who cannot login into their email account and want to reset their password for Bellsouth email can do so easily with the help of steps given below-
- Visit the login page of AT&T and click on the “forgot password” link at the bottom of the window.
- Provide the information prompted on the screen and choose the security question to set a temporary password.
- The temporary password shall be sent to you through SMS/email.
- Enter the temporary password in the corresponding field in the login page.
- Set a permanent password.
- You have successfully recovered the Bellsouth password.
Reset Bellsouth password
The general procedure to recover the SBCGlobal email password is given below. Follow the instructions as stated to reset password in case you know the password but still cannot sign-in into your prodigy.net aka SBCGlobal.net email account-
- Go to the official website of AT&T i.e. www.att.com and then move to the support page.
- There you’ll find the link to recover/reset flash.net password. Click the link.
- Now enter your userid and password in the field present and enter the security code as given.
- Click on the “continue” button.
- Now you’ll be presented with two ways to reset the password i.e. either choose the “answer a security questions” or choose “ask for a temporary password”.
- After selecting one of the given options, you will get the password through the registered SMS or email.
- Login using the new password and then change it to the permanent one as per your wish.
Important tips for Bellsouth email password recovery
After you are done recovering the password of AT&T email, here are few things you should keep in mind before using the email service for sending and receiving emails-
- Update your email client (outlook, apple mail etc) after you have set up the new password.
- Ensure that your security question is updated every time you make major changes in the account.
- If your email account is hacked, then you need to recover your account by taking the help from Bellsouth technical support.
- Never write your password anywhere and never share the same with anyone.
Contact Bellsouth customer support for speedy resolution
In case, you encounter difficulty in accessing your Bellsouth email account even after resetting the password, then you may dial the Bellsouth customer service phone number for further help and assistance. The support executives will guide you towards the necessary troubleshooting required to resolve the issue. You can also seek their guidance for resolving password related problems or any other technical problem with AT&T email.