Access sbcglobal.net email on windows 10
SBCGlobal.net email service is designed to work perfectly with the latest version of Windows i.e. Windows 10. You may either use the web version of SBCGlobal using an internet browser or set it up using IMAP/ SMTP protocols. The benefit of using IMAP protocols is that it helps you sync SBCglobal email with Windows 10 in a far better way.
We recommend you to go through this post if you don’t know the right process to access SBCglobal.net email on Windows 10. Here, we will present you with the steps by which you may add SBCglobal emails to the PC, laptop, tablet, etc. running on Windows 10 operating system.
How to set up an SBCglobal email account on Windows 10?
Please remember that you must know your SBCGlobal password before going through with the configuration. You must run SBCGlobal password recovery in case you can’t remember the password.
Let’s have a look at the steps to access SBCGlobal emails on a windows 10 computer
- Open the default mail app of Windows 10 and click “Accounts”.
- Click on the “Add Accounts” button and select “Other Account”.
- After that, you have to enter your SBCGlobal email address, password, and other required details in the appropriate fields.
SBCGlobal email account should run on Windows 10 PC/ laptop etc. after following the steps mentioned above. However, if SBCGlobal.net emails not working on a windows 10 computer even after the configuration then you may opt for the advanced procedure.
What is the advanced process to configure SBCGlobal emails on Windows 10 computers?
Before checking the advanced process, you must ensure that your device is connected to a stable internet connection. You may also disable your antivirus temporarily as a few antivirus programs can also block the proper configuration of emails.
- Go to the default windows 10 mail application and choose the “Accounts” option.
- Next, you should click “Add Accounts” and select “Advanced setup”.
- After that, you must choose “Internet Mail” on the next page.
- Give a name to your account on the next page. You can give any name that suits you.
- In the next step, you have to provide the name that you want to show your receivers. We recommend you to enter your real name in this field.
- Go to the “Incoming Email Server” and enter “inbound.att.net” under this section.
- Under the “Account type” section, you must select “POP3”.
- Now, it is time to enter your SBCGlobal login credentials. Enter your correct SBCGlobal password and email address under the “username and password” section.
- Move on to the “Outgoing email server or SMTP server” option and enter “Outbound.att.net”.
- Remember, all the options below “Outgoing email server” should be left blank.
After completing all the ten steps that we have illustrated, you should be able to access SBCGlobal emails on windows 10 PC quite easily. However, if you are still facing any kind of problem while doing so then you must contact SBCGlobal support for advanced solutions.